The Business Bootcamp is an intensive full day event, with support, to give you the confidence, skills and tools to help grow your business. It is free for eligible Dudley based businesses.
We ask you to commit to a diagnostic meeting and to attend the bootcamp. Pick a 1:1 business coaching or marketing health-check session prior to the event to help you identify things to develop in the bootcamp.
When: 22 May 2023. From 9am-5pm.
Where: Business Centre @ Dudley Village Hotel, Castlegate Dr, Dudley DY1 4TB.
Commitment: 1 full day + online diagnostic call + online support 1:1 call.
Cost: Free to eligible businesses in Dudley.
Three parts to the Business Bootcamp
Subject covered in the Business Bootcamp:
- Tools to grow your business. Plus, developing an entrepreneurial mindset
- Effective prospecting and selling. How to build a referral network and grow inbound leads
- Marketing 101. Covering the most powerful basics and tools to get your marketing whizzing
- Basic HR and employee information. Know how to attract and manage people for your business
- Sources of finance. Where to find cash and how to get funding ready
- Giving you tot motivation to move forward.
The Business Bootcamp is part of AIM for GOLD, which is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), offers up to 15 hours of funded support to eligible SME businesses in the Dudley Borough to help businesses develop and implement their growth plans.