Who we are
Edale UK Management of 33 Kings Avenue, Redhill, RH1 6QH whom can be contacted at 0207 99 35 360 who has our principal place of business is 15 Bell Street, Reigate, RH2 7AD and Edale Enterprises Limited registered at 15 Bell Street, Reigate, RH2 7AD hereinafter referred to as ‘Edale’ or ‘we’ or ‘Us’ have created these are the terms of service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our website, platform (“Platform”) and services. In this Statement, references to ‘you’ and ‘your’ are references to the Edale User who may or may not be a registered Edale Client. When you use the Site, you are consenting to the practices set forth in this Statement.
We offer a broad range of services and products to individuals, enterprises, organisations, governments and other entities that are viewed, accessed and consumed both physically and virtually through a range of interfaces and devices such as our website(s) at www.edale.co, www.edale.app, APIs, email services, plug-ins, applications, widgets, features, apps, advice, events, and other technologies. We call these collectively “Service(s)”.
Our services help various entities and their clients to improve their operation or care of individual or business assets. We support a community of business support and associated services to accelerate enterprises, organisations or individuals. Through the delivery of our services, we want to improve the care and performance of financial and business assets.
Users of our services
In order to use our services you must:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- use your real name and the real name of your organisation as well as provide accurate, correct and truthful information;
- not allow anyone else to use your account or authentication information, or make it known to any other party;
- be allowed to use the Services under any and all laws that apply to you or our provision of the Services;
- have the authority to bind any organisation, government or legal entity on behalf of who you use the Services. If these circumstances, you represent, warrant and confirm that you are authorised by such organisation, government or legal entity to use our Services. If you are representing and binding an organisation, government or legal entity to these Policies, all references to “you“ and “your“ will also be interpreted as referring to that entity; and
- not have had an account with us that was deleted by us due to your violation of these Policies.
What Policies apply to your use of the Services?