Business resilience planning
Get help to get a plan to drive your business forward. Free 1:1 business support to plan forward.
The business hardships for 2020 and 2021 are still raw. Get bespoke support to develop your business resilience plans for any future shocks or changes. Plus advice on how to direct your business for recovery, adapting and growth.
Cherwell District Council with funding from the UK government Contain Outbreak Management Fund are helping local businesses with advice and writing a bespoke plan with proven business advisers.
Support to make a difference
Support available to you:
- Bespoke business advice to develop a plan that fits your business.
- Simple eligibility with limited paperwork. Sign up and get business help.
- Bespoke plan to help your business trade in any environment and put foundations down to prepare for the new normal.
- A plan to ensure safe workspaces, effective trading and operation.
Businesses that usually benefit include:
- Those with retail premises and offices.
- Smaller businesses wanting outside assistance.
- Sole traders that need some guidance.
- Traditional businesses that want some advice to solve current pains.
- Firms seeking to accelerate business models that emerged in the pandemic.