Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. Please note, any salary/salary range and benefits described in an advertisement, are indicative only. The actual salary offered to the successful candidate may vary and will be dependent on skills and experience.
By submitting your CV, you agree for Edale Enterprises Limited to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. You also agree to our website Terms and Conditions and our Standard Conditions for Recruitment Services.
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.
Standard Conditions and Guidance for Permanent Candidates
1. All and any business undertaken by Edale Enterprises Ltd and or its trading subsidiaries, (“Edale”) is transacted subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter set out. Edale is acting in the capacity of an employment agency.
2. Upon provision by the work-seeker (“Candidate”) of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae, Edale shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions on behalf of the Candidate. The type of employment sought for the Candidate will be as detailed on the Candidate Registration Schedule.
3. Before any work finding services are provided the Candidate shall provide Edale with satisfactory evidence of the Candidate’s identity which shall include, but not be limited to, a copy of the Candidate’s passport or birth certificate.
If, in respect of any prospective employment, the Candidate is required by law, any professional body or by the hirer (“Client”) to hold or have any experience, training qualifications and/or authorisations, the Candidate shall provide Edale with:
(a) up to date copies of such qualifications and/or authorisations; and
(b) the names of two referees (who are not relatives of the Candidate) who the Candidate agrees that Edale may approach at any time for the purpose of obtaining references about the Candidate.
4. The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of qualifications, authorisations and/or references by Edale to the Client.
5. The Candidate shall immediately inform Edale should there be any reason or circumstances of which he/she is aware under which it would be detrimental to the interests of MP, the Client or the Candidate for the Candidate to take up a particular position with the Client.
6. Edale shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
7. The Candidate should not engage in any conduct which is detrimental to the interests of MP, would negatively affect MP’s relationship with the Client or is likely to bring Edale into disrepute.
8. The Candidate having any complaint in connection with the work finding services shall have the right to present a complaint in writing to the complaints team.
9. An offer of employment is not made until written details are received from the Client. Edale does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Candidate by reason of the Candidate’s decision to resign from his/her current employment or engagement before or after receipt of the client’s written offer. Furthermore, Edale does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Candidate by reason of the Client withdrawing the offer of employment at any time for any reason.
10. An offer of employment made by the Client may be subject to the Client obtaining satisfactory references or background checks on the Candidate